Vital Records Eligibility
Vital Records Eligibility

The Town Clerk can provide vital records to the principal party or next of kin.

  • Birth certificate
  • Marriage certificate
  • Divorce cetificate
  • Death certificate

The State of Maine has produced a chart to help determine if you are eligible to obtain a particular vital record.